服装工厂验厂评估指导手册

发布者:超级管理员 发布时间:2023-07-22 13:38:18

 

WRAP是由四个英文字的缩写结合而来。原文是WORLDWIDE RESPONSIBLE APPAREL PRODUCTION,中文译意是「负责任的全球成衣制造」。WRAP标准是由环球服装生产社会责任组织制定的,目的是改善世界各地服装生产企业的人权状况。

    支持买家:大多是美国的服装品牌商和采购商。所以中国大陆很多出口到美国的服装企业都会做WRAP验厂。

    适用范围:适用于服装行业

验厂检查重点

    法规符合性、强迫劳动、童工、折磨与侮辱、工资福利、工作时间、反对歧视、安全、工会、环境、非法转运、反恐

认证益处

    1、工厂审核是确保生产环境符合WRAP生产规范的最有效方式。

    2、零售商和品牌持有者对WRAP的认知和接受度在不断地提高,当中有很多是借助Intertek进行企业社会行为守则制定并监督审核的公司。其供应商在通过 WRAP认证之后,可以避免重复的社会责任审核,从而节省了大量的时间和成本。

image.png


All factories must meet minimum standards in each of the following areas:

所有工厂必须满足以下方面的最低要求:

1. Employment Ethics雇佣道德

2. Health & Safety practices 健康和安全保障

3. Technical Competence, relative to the product they will produce 生产相关产品的技术能力

4. Quality Assurance systems 质量保证系统

Arcadia Group Supplier Code of Conduct供货商行为准则

When customers buy our goods they must be sure that they have been produced under acceptable conditions. That means the goods must have been produced :

当顾客在购买我们的产品时,他们必须确信所买产品是在可接收的条件下生产的。即这种产品的生产是:

* Lawfully, through fair and honest dealing;

 合法、公正和诚实的

* Without exploiting the people who made them;

 没有剥削生产工人的

* In decent working conditions; and

 工作条件是合理的

* Without damaging the environment

 没有损害环境的

Legal Requirement法律要求

At all times you must meet the legal requirements of the countries in which you are working. 

任何时候你们都必须遵守生产所在国的法律

Employment雇佣要求

Wages, working hours, entitlements and deductions包括工资、工作时间、权利及收入扣减等方面

You must meet the local laws on conditions such as minimum wages, hours of work, overtime and deductions.

必须符合当地有关最低工资,工作时间,加班和收入扣减方面的规定

(International Labour Organisation (ILO) Conventions 1,26,95,131 and Recommendation 85)

(国际劳工组织条款第1,26, 95,131条及推荐第85条) 

* If no laws apply, the conditions for workers must be at least as good as the usual  terms  for workers in the area doing the same type of work.

 如果没有法律规定,工作条件必至少同等于当地通常的同类工作条件

* You must give workers wage slips that they can easily understand.

 必须给工人简明易懂的工资单

Any deductions must be at a rate that is fair and reasonable by local standards.

 任何减扣工资,在当地标准下,必须是合理公平的

* Overtime must be voluntary

 加班必须是自愿的

Employing Children雇佣童工

You must not employ children, other than under the ILO convention number 138 and Recommendation number 146 which define a child a person younger than 15 years old.

绝对不可雇佣儿童,国际劳工组织条款第138条及推荐第146条规定低于15周岁的人为儿童

* Apprenticeships and education-related work are acceptable as long as the child is not  being exploited, there is no risk to the child’s health, education and development and  you have the permission of the child’s parents. (Article 32 of the United Nations convention on the Rights of the Child)

 在不存在剥削, 及对儿童的健康,教育及发展无危害和父母同意的条件下, 儿童可以从事学徒和勤工俭学工作。

* you must check every worker’s documents to confirm their date of birth. If there are  no official documents available, you must take all reasonable and appropriate steps to  check the child’s age.

必须检查工人的证件以确认其出生日期。如果没有官方的正式文件可查,则必须采一切合理的,适当的方法去查明该儿童的年龄 。

Forced Labour强迫劳动

You must not use forced labour in your workplace or force people to work by threatening them with a penalty.

禁止使用强迫劳动力或用威胁给以处罚的方法强迫工人劳动或使用囚犯

(ILO Conventions 29 and 105)(国际劳工组织条款第29 和105 条)

* You must not use forced labour (this is also known as “debt bondage”) or prison  labour.

 严禁使用强迫劳动

Disciplinary practices纪律

You must not use, or threaten your workers with, physical punishment or any form of mental or verbal abuse.

禁止用任何体罚,或精神及语言上的污辱威胁工人

Discrimination岐视

You must employ and deal with all your employees fairly and without discrimination.

必须公正地、无岐视地对待所有员工

(ILO Convention 111 and Recommendations 111)

(国际劳动组织条款第111 条及修第111 条)

* You must treat everyone fairly, regardless of their race, religion, sex or disability.

 所有种族 、地区、性别或有残伤的员工, 必须一视同仁

Freedom of association自由结社

You must not prevent workers from joining legal associations.

不可禁止工人参加合法社团组织

(ILO Conventions 87 and 98)

(国际劳工组织条款第87条及98条)

Health , safety and welfare健康,安全和福利

Under ILO convention 155 and Recommendations 164, you must provide a safe place of work and you must meet all local laws relating to health, safety and welfare in the workplace. This requirement also applies to any accommodation you provide for your workers.

根据国际劳工组织条款第155条及推荐第164条,你们必须提供安全的工作场所,并在健康,安全和福利方面满足当地法律的要求;如果提供食宿,则食宿场所也必须安全、卫生

* You must appoint a senior manager who is responsible for the health, safety and welfare of employees, and you must do all you reasonably can to prevent accidents and injury.

必须任命一各高级管理人员负责员工的健康,安全和福利方面的事宜,并且尽一切合理措施防止事故和伤害

* You must prepare health and safety procedures, regularly train your workers in these  procedures, and you must regularly test these procedures.

 必须建立健康和安全程序,并定期培训员工及测试这些程序的可执行性

* There must be adequate lighting and ventilation.

 必须有足够的照明及通风

* You must provide clean drinking water

 必须提供洁净的饮用水

* There must be adequate toilet facilities.

 必须有足够的卫生设施

Environment环境

You must dispose of all the waste that is created in your factory in line with local laws, or in a way that will not harm the environment or the local population.

必须以符合当地法律的方式或不会损害环境及造成污染的方式处理工厂的废料

Monitoring and inspecting监察和检验

You are responsible for making sure that everyone in the supply chain knows about and complies with this code of conduct.

你们务必使产品供应链中的每一个人都明白并遵守这一行为准则

* You must keep records to show that you are carrying our regular reviews and checks.

 必须保持记录以证明实施了定期的检讨和检查 

* Our staff or representatives may visit your factory without warning to carry out  inspections.

 我们或我们代表会在没有事先通知的情况下检查你们的工厂

* You must provide all the information we ask for to check that you are following this  code.

 你们必须按我们要求提供证明你们执行这一准则的所有材料


 

  • 佛山沃博企业管理服务有限公司
    地址:佛山市顺德容桂天富来环球广场502
    电话:0757-22177500  传真:0757-22902540
    客户专线:15800086660(钟先生) 
    邮箱:wobo@wobocn.com

关键词:
WRAP、WRAP认证、WRAP验厂、WRAP认证咨询